When it comes to minimally invasive treatments, Micro-needling Collagen Induction therapy with the Dermaroller® is clinically proven and is perhaps the most successful treatment available for the common signs and symptoms of aging such as wrinkles, loss of skin volume, and crêpey skin. The Dermaroller® micro-needling treatment even targets the epidermis in such a way that it is clinically proven to minimize scars and stretch marks. Dermaroller® therapy triggers the body’s spontaneous healing process, stimulating cell proliferation and causing the formation of new collagen. This results in a thicker, suppler, cellular matrix. Results: visibly younger looking skin.
PROOF: The image shows a biopsy of the epidermis before and after micro-needling therapy. Significant new collagen (died purple) has been generated, 6 weeks after a single treatment.
The Benefits of Micro Needling:
- Reduce wrinkles
- Tighten and tone
- Treat scars and stretch marks
- Improve texture and thickness
- Dermaroller® is the original micro-needling tool
- Dermaroller® is approved by Health Canada
- The Dermaroller® is a certified medical device
- The Dermaroller®’s superior design gets results with a minimal amount of penetration force required, offering a safer and more comfortable treatment
- The Dermaroller® does not damage tissue; it’s designed to trigger cell proliferation in a minimally invasive manner
- Dermaroller® therapy is scientifically backed and micro-needling results are clinically proven
- The Dermaroller® concept is one of the most innovative concepts in skin improvement in recent years, with continuing research to discover more medical benefits
- The Dermaroller® is suitable for all skin types
- The Dermaroller® is suitable for all scare depths
- The Dermaroller® can be used on almost all skin areas, except for mucous membrane and the eyes. Areas around the eye should be treated with caution. However, micro-needling is contraindicated in patients with a history of keloids.
- The Dermaroller® provides visible results after a single treatment and results improve with subsequent treatments (3-6 treatment sessions are typically recommended; 6-8 treatments for scarring)
Face & Neck $500
Face & Neck & Décolletage $800
Purchase 3 treatments 15% off
Please click on the following document for more information: Frequently Asked Questions
Before & After (Slide Show)